Barrett MRAD 300 Win Mag Price Overview
Designed with both precision and modularity in mind, the MRAD(Barrett MRAD 300 Win Mag Price ) is equally at home on the range or on duty. Its monolithic upper receiver is machined from 7000-series aluminum, including a full-length M1913 Picatinny top rail with built-in taper for long range precision.
With mounting slots at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, its hand guard offers a rigid, highly adaptable interface for attachment of rails, electro-optics, and other accessories. Featuring a user- changeable barrel system, the MRAD can quickly and easily be converted to one of 8 different calibers or multiple barrel lengths by simply loosening two bolts using a standard Torx wrench; no gunsmith required.
More On Barrett MRAD 300 Win Mag
Contained within the lower receiver is a fully adjustable match-grade trigger module, allowing the user to easily set their ideal pull. The MRAD stock folds on the right side, reducing overall width for a minimal footprint and ease of transport. When extended, the stock locks securely into place, providing an interface as rigid and stable as any fixed-stock rifle.
With tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment, the MRAD easily configured to fit shooters of all shapes and sizes. The use of ambidextrous paddle-style magazine release, left/right swappable thumb safety and AR15/M16 pistol grips makes the MRAD perfect for both right and left handed shooters. From competition to combat, the Barrett MRAD does it all.
The Tungsten Gray Cerakoted MRAD considered by many collectors as the coup de grâce of Barrett MRAD classic fluted folders. Barrett has moved on to produce both the military Mk22, which is also highly desirable, and a more afforadable non-folding MRAD.
The MRAD has the ability to swap barrels, and barrels kits are available in the following calibers:
- 338 Lapua Magnum
- 300 Winchester Magnum
- 308 Winchester
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 338 Norma Magnum
- 300 Norma Magnum
- 300 PRC (Stainless Steel)
- Length of pull adjustable by push button
- Polymer cheek piece is height adjustable from either side
- Lightweight folding stock provides compact mobility
- Polymer bolt guide acts as dust cover and provides smooth bolt cycling
- Integral 20 MOA 22 inch M1913 optics rail
- Multiple length accessory rails can be mounted at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions
- Match grade barrels available in multiple lengths and profiles
- High efficiency muzzle brake
- User changeable calibers
- Relief cut magazine well for quick reloads
- 10 round, drop free, polymer magazine
- Ambidextrous magazine release is accessible while maintaining firing grip
- Oversized trigger guard for operation with gloved hands
- Fully adjustable trigger module can be removed without tools
- Accepts most standard M4/M16 pistol grips
- Thumb-operated safety configurable for right/ left-handed operation
- Sorbothane recoil pad
- Tungsten grey color with cerakote finish
Specifications of this rifle:
- MRAD rifle in Tungsten Gray Cerakoted factory finsish
- Factory hard case with foam cut-out for this rifle
- caliber: .300 Winchester Magnum
- barrel: 24″ 1:10 twist fluted phosphated barrel with factory muzzle brake
- overall length: 47-1/2 inches
- weight: 13-1/2 lbs
- stock: folding right side.