Microtech Stitch Available In Stock
The Microtech Stitch is a production version of the Custom knife collaboration between Marfione and Borka Blades. This model sports a partially serrated, Apocalyptic DLC finished blade and a knurled alloy handle with a black finish. It comes fitted with bronzed hardware and a secure right hand tip-up carry pocket clip.
- Spear point style blade with substantial choil and thumb ramp provide an excellent cutting platform.
- Anodized aircraft alloy handle offers a strong, lightweight frame with a knurl textured grip.
- Heavy duty firing button and plunge lock rockets the blade into open position and locks up tight.
FAQ On Microtech Stitch
microtech stitch is a production version of the custom knife collaboration between marfione and borka blades.
- Where is the microtech stitch in stock made
Microtech® was established and began renting a small building in Vero Beach, Florida. This quickly expanded to a larger facility to accommodate the demand for knives.
We utilize the best local metals available, such as American-Made Carpenter CTS 204P. We also use M390 and Elmax, making every blade we produce superior quality.
- How thick are microtech stitch for sale blades?
- How much does a microtech stitch manual weight?
The Stitch has an overall length of 8.00″, a 3.75″ blade, weighs 6.38 ounces, and is made in the USA. This is a large and also quirky folding knife.
FAQ On Pocket Clip
Pocket Clip Types They secure the knife high up in your pocket (so it’s not swimming around in a jumble of keys and pocket change) and can be accessed easily. Deep Carry clips are very popular because they sit deeper in the pocket and aren’t exposed for the whole world to see.
- Who invented the knife pocket clip?
In the above examples, a restricted knife would likely be concealed if carried within a pocket (which is how most of us carried pocket knives before the early 1980s when Sal Glesser, Spyderco, devised the pocket clip).
- What is a deep pocket clip?
Deep carry clips allow knives to sit deeper in one’s pocket, exposing as little of the knife as possible. If you are extra worried about your knife slipping out of your pocket without you knowing or keeping your knife from drawing unnecessary attention, a deep carry pocket clip is a great option for you!
- Is a knife with a pocket clip considered concealed?
In California: 1) You can carry any folder concealed as long as it is in the closed position. By definition, a folder in the closed position is NOT a “dirk or dagger” and can also be carried concealed anywhere. Whether the clip of a folder in your pocket is exposed or not is irrelevant.
- What is a tip up carry pocket clip?