Sig Sauer ROMEOZero-PRO 1x Red Dot – 10 MOA Dot – The ROMEOZero-PRO brings the lightweight polymer design of our ROMEOZero line of micro reflex optics to a full-size pistol optic built with a host of premium features. The ROMEOZero-PRO model is compatible with all SIG SAUER ROMEO1 PRO optics-ready pistols.
This new full-size reflex optic features a large 30mm aspherical lens made of scratch-resistant glass, offering unmatched clarity and a distortion-free sight picture when compared to competitors. The ROMEOZero-PRO features a proprietary carbon-infused polymer housing with a reinforced lens protection area making it incredibly durable while delivering significant drop and impact protection. It also comes with a hardened steel protective shroud for even greater protection and durability. The ROMEOZero-PRO is available with either a 10 MOA red dot or the versatile new circle/dot reticle. The new T.A.P. (Touch-Activated Programming) technology gives the user the ability to change brightness with just a tap on the optic. All rear surfaces of the housing have anti-reflection grooves molded in, including the backup rear sight notch which is marked with Grade A Swiss SuperLuminova pigment for visibility in dark environments. And just like our smaller ROMEOZero and ROMEOZero-ELITE models, the new ROMEOZero-PRO is fully assembled in the U.S.A. in our state-of-art facility in Oregon.
- Fits the ROMEO2/Pro Mounting Footprint
- Carbon-Infused WeaponsGrade Ultralight Polymer Housing Provides Increased Shock and Drop Protection
- Aspherical Glass Lens with Zero Distortion
- T.A.P. (Touch-Activated Programming) and Button-Activated Brightness and Reticle Selection Modes
- 10 MOA Emitter Options with 8 Daylight Brightness Settings
- Up to 20,000 hours of Runtime
- Structurally Enhanced Steel Shroud Included for Added Protection
- Assembled in the USA