M26 Shotgun Civilian Overview
The M26(M26 Shotgun Civilian ) is a manually operated, shoulder fired light weight shotgun system weighing 3 pounds, designed to attach to the M4 carbine by mounting under-barrel with a quick detach mounting system.
It can also be used in a stand alone configuration by attaching the collapsible stock assembly. The M26 is magazine fed and fires all available 12 Gauge munitions including breaching and less lethal. The M26 uses the host weapons sighting system and is adjustable for windage and elevation, while also providing an integral stand-off device and ambidextrous operation.
M26 Shotgun Specification
- Multi-shot 12 gauge shotgun, 3″ chamber
- Operation: Straight-Pull Bolt-Action
- Capacity: 3 or 5 Round Detachable Magazine
- Attached under the barrel of the M4 carbine
- Air cooled, and manually operated
- Stand-Alone configuration with integral fold up iron sights
- Utilizes M4 sighting system when mounted under the barrel
- Retractable accessory stand-off device for ballistic breaching
- Integral M1913 rail
- Safety and Charging Handle are reversible for ambidextrous operation